MVC ASP.NET Hosting Last Updated 5/18/2013
Are you looking for ASP.NET MVC Hosting?
Your ASP.NET MVC Web Hosting search is over!
SAVE Money and Time to find reliable Windows Hosting companies which provide MVC Hosting services.
ASP.NET MVC Hosting Companies
|MVC ASP.NET Hosting Providers|
Best MVC Hosting
Arvixe is Awards Winning Hosting Company providing the latest ASP.NET hosting features as ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 4.0, MS SQL 2012 and Windows 2012 with IIS 8 at affordable price. They offer Unlimited Disk space, Data transfer and Email accounts with their ASP.NET MVC 4 hosting plans with combination of Free Domain, Full Trust ASP.NET, Many Addons, 24/7 U.S. Based Customer Support, 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and more!
Make a smart choice and get the right .NET hosting for you!
Find the Best .NET Hosting Price Now!
VPS MVC Hosting
As Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year 2012 Winner, Myhosting full-featured Windows VPS hosting services make it easy for you to take your ASP.NET website online. When it comes to ASP.NET MVC Web hosting you need to know you can trust the provider to deliver unparalleled support and reliability, and at myhosting they offer the true high quality Windows Hosting services you need. Take a look at the features and tools they offer and find out how their reliable uptime, 24/7 in-house customer support, and affordable prices can meet your individual or business needs.
ONLY NOW 25% off for all Windows VPS Hosting plans. Business, Reseller or Developer. Monthly or Annual.
Get your Windows Web hosting and SAVE money now!
All MVC Web Hosting Plans include
- Windows 2012/2008 Hosting Environment
- IIS 8/IIS 7 Web Server
- ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5 with AJAX
- Script Library
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Full Featured Control Panel
- Web Site Statistics
- Spam and Virus Blocking
- 24x7 Phone & Email Support
Terrific MVC hosting plans for most Web Sites!
ASP.NET MVC Framework
The ASP.NET MVC Framework is a Model-view-controller framework which Microsoft added to ASP.NET. It allows software developers to build a Web application as a composition of three roles: Model, View and Controller. A Model represents the state of a particular aspect of the application. Frequently, a model maps to a database table with the entries in the table representing the state of the table. A Controller handles interactions and updates the model to reflect a change in state of the application. A View extracts necessary information from a model and renders a user interface to display that.
Advantages of an MVC-Based Web Application
The ASP.NET MVC framework offers the following advantages:
- It makes it easier to manage complexity by dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
- It does not use view state or server-based forms. This makes the MVC framework ideal for developers who want full control over the behavior of an application.
- It uses a Front Controller pattern that processes Web application requests through a single controller.
- It provides better support for test-driven development (TDD).
- It works well for Web applications that are supported by large teams of developers and for Web designers who need a high degree of control over the application behavior.
ASP.NET MVC 4
MVC 4 was released on 15 Aug 2012. The ASP.NET MVC 4 framework offers the following advantages:
- ASP.NET Web API.
- Refreshed and modernized default project templates.
- New mobile project template.
- Many new features to support mobile apps.
- Enhanced support for asynchronous methods.
ASP.NET MVC 3
MVC 3 was released on 13 January 2011. The ASP.NET MVC 3 framework offers the following advantages:
- Integrated Scaffolding system extensible via NuGet.
- HTML 5 enabled project templates.
- Expressive Views including the new Razor View Engine.
- Powerful hooks with Dependency Injection and Global Action Filters.
ASP.NET MVC 2
MVC 2 was released on 10 March 2010. The ASP.NET MVC 2 framework offers the following advantages:
- Templated Helpers - Templated helpers let you automatically associate HTML elements for edit and display with data types.
- Areas - Areas let you organize a large project into multiple smaller sections in order to manage the complexity of a large Web application.
- Client-Side Validation - The model-validator provider class exposes validation metadata to the browser in the form of JSON-serialized data that can be consumed by a client-side validation library.
- New Code Snippets for Visual Studio 2010 - A set of HTML code snippets for ASP.NET MVC 2 is installed with Visual Studio 2010.
- Overriding the HTTP Method Verb - When you build a Web site by using the REST architectural style, HTTP verbs are used to determine which action to perform for a resource. REST requires that applications support the full range of common HTTP verbs, including GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE.