MVC HostingLast Updated 3/1/2021
Are you looking for ASP.NET MVC Hosting?
Your search is over!
SAVE MONEY and TIME to find reliable Windows Web Hosting companies which provide MVC Hosting services.
Before digging into the awesome ASP.NET Web hosts we know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that we have experience with all of these Hosting companies, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
|MVC ASP.NET Hosting Providers|
$1/mo .NET MVC Web Hosting
GoDaddy provide affordable ASP.NET hosting that grows with your business. With their Deluxe ASP.NET hosting Plan you will get Unlimited websites, Storage and bandwidth. You could also get Windows VPS or Dedicated server if you needed. All .NET hosting plans are on Windows Server 2012 R2 and supports ASP.NET 4.6, MVC 5/4, SQL 2014/2012, Access and MySQL. They also provide One-click install of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and 99.9% uptime guarantee!
Make a smart choice and get the right .NET MVC hosting for you!
Do not miss the Best .NET MVC Hosting Promotion!
To get the $1/month promotion you should set the Term to 12 Months, so it will be applied in the Shopping Cart!
.NET MVC Web Hosting
Get affordable .NET MVC Web Hosting from one of the fast growing companies providing the full range of .NET hosting services including Shared, VPS, Dedicated and Reseller ASP.NET Web hosting. TurnKey Internet are one of the first .NET hosting providers offering Windows 2016 Server with IIS 10! They support the latest .NET hosting features as ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.6, MVC 6, MS SQL 2016/2014 and Windows 2016/2012 with IIS 10/8. TurnKey Internet offer Unlimited Data transfer with their Shared hosting plans with combination of Free migration, 100% Network Uptime Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and more! They offer the latest in technology, including Green-based renewable power produced on-site at their green datacenter. They own and operate their own facility, datacenter, servers, routers, switches, and network. They are not resellers, so you are buying direct from the source, for superior value and service.
.NET MVC Managed Hosting
With over 15 years of experience Liquid Web is the perfect match for your Windows web hosting needs VPS, Dedicated, or Cloud. You could use the latest Windows technologies to host your web site as ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.6/4.5, MVC 6/5, Access, SQL 2016/2014 Server or MySQL. Their main advantages are the superb 24/7/365 technial support, their own Data Centers, Free Migration from the old host to the new one, and 24x7 software and hardware Proactive Monitoring, and if something occurs, they usually fix it before you even know that a problem existed.
All Plans include
- Windows Server 2016/2012, IIS 10/IIS 8
- ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET 4.6, MVC, AJAX
- Classic ASP
- Script Library
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Full Featured Control Panel
- Web Site Statistics
- Spam and Virus Blocking
- 24x7 Phone & Email Support
Terrific MVC hosting plans for most Web Sites!
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Monthly Data Transfer
- Multiple Websites (Domains)
- Dedicated Application Pools
- MySQL Databases
- URL Rewrite Module
- Full Trust ASP.NET
- PHP 7
- Web Deploy
- Crystal Reports
- Script Library
Site Management Features
- Full Featured Control Panel
- Unlimited Domain Aliases
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Scheduled Tasks
- Custom Error Pages
- Remote IIS Management
- Unlimited Mail Boxes (POP3 or IMAP)
- Secure IMAP & POP3
- Unlimited Forwarders
- Unlimited Groups
- Unlimited Lists
- Google Adwords Voucher
- Yahoo! Bing Voucher
- DDoS Attack Protection
- Network Monitoring
- Dedicated IP Address
- SSL Certificate
ASP.NET MVC Framework
The .NET MVC Framework is a Model-view-controller framework which Microsoft added to ASP.NET. It allows software developers to build a Web application as a composition of three roles: Model, View and Controller. A Model represents the state of a particular aspect of the application. Frequently, a model maps to a database table with the entries in the table representing the state of the table. A Controller handles interactions and updates the model to reflect a change in state of the application. A View extracts necessary information from a model and renders a user interface to display that.
Take advantage of the powerful, on-demand .NET MVC hosting to boost the performance of your IT infrastructure. Multiple Web hosting plans are available so you have the flexibility to customize services based upon your needs. Rely on Windows Web hosting to quickly scale and deploy IT assets when you need them, and paying for the resources you use. The .NET MVC Web hosting customers receive reliable performance and customer support, at affordable price.
Advantages of an MVC-Based Web Application
The .NET MVC framework offers the following advantages:
- It makes it easier to manage complexity by dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
- It does not use view state or server-based forms. This makes the MVC framework ideal for developers who want full control over the behavior of an application.
- It uses a Front Controller pattern that processes Web application requests through a single controller.
- It provides better support for test-driven development (TDD).
- It works well for Web applications that are supported by large teams of developers and for Web designers who need a high degree of control over the application behavior.
MVC 6 Hosting
MVC 6 RC1 was released on 18 Nov 2015. The MVC 6 framework offers the following advantages:
- Single aligned web stack for MVC 6 and Web APIs.
- Project Structure Changes.
- It targets Full .NET and .NET Core.
- Dependency of System.Web.Dll Removed.
- Cloud Optimized Framework.
- Can Run on Hosts Other Than IIS.
MVC 5 Hosting
MVC 5 was released on 17 Oct 2013. The MVC 5 framework offers the following advantages:
- One ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET Identity.
- Attribute routing.
- Authentication filters.
- Filter overrides.
MVC 4 Hosting
MVC 4 was released on 15 Aug 2012. The MVC 4 framework offers the following advantages:
- ASP.NET Web API.
- Refreshed and modernized default project templates.
- New mobile project template.
- Many new features to support mobile apps.
- Enhanced support for asynchronous methods.
MVC 3 Hosting
MVC 3 was released on 13 January 2011. The MVC 3 framework offers the following advantages:
- Integrated Scaffolding system extensible via NuGet.
- HTML 5 enabled project templates.
- Expressive Views including the new Razor View Engine.
- Powerful hooks with Dependency Injection and Global Action Filters.
MVC 2 Hosting
MVC 2 was released on 10 March 2010. The MVC 2 framework offers the following advantages:
- Templated Helpers - Templated helpers let you automatically associate HTML elements for edit and display with data types.
- Areas - Areas let you organize a large project into multiple smaller sections in order to manage the complexity of a large Web application.
- Client-Side Validation - The model-validator provider class exposes validation metadata to the browser in the form of JSON-serialized data that can be consumed by a client-side validation library.
- New Code Snippets for Visual Studio 2010 - A set of HTML code snippets for MVC 2 is installed with Visual Studio 2010.
- Overriding the HTTP Method Verb - When you build a Web site by using the REST architectural style, HTTP verbs are used to determine which action to perform for a resource. REST requires that applications support the full range of common HTTP verbs, including GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE.