2nd Line Windows Server Support
2nd Line Support - Windows Server Support role - London - £35,000 - £45,000
A large Hosting/Managed Services company based in London/Docklands is looking to recruit a 2nd Line Windows Server Support Engineer/Senior Technical Service Engineer.
The 2nd Line Windows role will involve:
• Supporting Windows Servers
• Monitoring Windows Servers as well as potentially configuring and installing the Windows Servers
• Investigate and resolve issues on the Windows Servers, if the issue can't be resolved then escalate to 3rd Line
• Maintain ticket queues to ensure all tickets are dealt with on a timely manner.
Excellent customer service
• 4 on 4 off shift pattern - either DAY or NIGHT or both = 10% - 30% shift bonus.
Find more at jobserve.co.uk.
Last edited by HostingASPNet; 04-14-2016 at 08:12 PM.
|hosting job, hosting job uk, windows hosting job, windows support|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2nd Line Server Support Engineer (Managed Hosting) - Exchange, Windows, Linux||HostingASPNet||Looking to Hire||0||02-22-2012 04:38 PM|
|1st Line Infrastructure Support Analyst - Windows||HostingASPNet||Looking to Hire||0||12-06-2011 09:58 AM|
|2nd Line Support - Windows 2008/XP-7 - Edinburgh||HostingASPNet||Looking to Hire||0||10-20-2011 03:30 PM|
|3rd Line Support Engineer - Managed Hosting, Unix, Windows Server||HostingASPNet||Looking to Hire||0||11-24-2010 02:45 PM|
|Technical Specialist - Wintel, Web Hosting, Windows Server Support, IIS, SQL Server||HostingASPNet||Looking to Hire||0||11-10-2010 05:21 PM|